Ready to work with us?
In partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, eligible communities and nonprofits are now able to take advantage of $5 million in new funds that have been allocated for buildings, equipment, or community facilities.
How does it work?
Borrowers can use funds for public facilities, including:
- Historic building renovations
- Health care facilities such as hospitals, medical clinics, dental clinics, or nursing homes
- Public safety services such as fire trucks and public works vehicles or equipment
- Educational services such as museums, public schools, or child care facilities
- Local food systems such as community gardens, food pantries, and food banks
Qualified borrowers include:
- Public bodies
- Community-based non-profit corporations
- Federally recognized tribes
Projects in areas with a population of less than 20,000 in priority counties are given highest consideration. Other requirements may apply.
Loans amounts from $500,000 to $1.5 million. See our loan terms and conditions sheet to learn more.