Ready to work with us?
BCL of Texas offers in-person classes and workshops at our Entrepreneurship Centers in the Dallas & Austin areas that help business owners network with other entrepreneurs and learn from key industry experts.
We’re offering our “Hidden Markets for Business Growth” small business class at 4 locations across the Austin metropolitan area this June. Visit us at one of the events below to get connected to the information you need to launch or grow your business.
- June 1 | 12-2pm | Carver Library | 1161 Angelina St, Austin
- June 7 | 12-1pm | BCL of Texas | 2212 S. Congress Ave, Austin
- June 8 | 12-2pm | Comerica Bank | 810 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park
- June 15 | 12-2pm | Comerica Bank | 7820 Burnet Rd, Austin
Class topics will include:
- Differentiation of product and service
- Market Segmentation
- Value-added services
- Pricing & Sales terms
- Finding untapped & underserved markets
- Marketing Campaigns