Ready to work with us?
BCL of Texas offers in-person classes and workshops at our Entrepreneurship Centers in the Dallas & Austin areas that help business owners network with other entrepreneurs and learn from key industry experts.
We’re offering our “Small Business Operations for Growth” small business class at 3 locations across the Austin metropolitan area this July. Visit us at one of the events below to get connected to the information you need to grow your business.
- July 12 | 12-2pm | Comerica Bank | 7820 Burnet Rd, Austin
- Jul7 19 | 12-2pm | Comerica Bank | 810 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park
- July 26 | 12-2pm | Carver Library | 1161 Angelina St, Austin
During this session, you will learn key improvements that will:
- Improve your internal processes to produce a quality product/service and reduce costs
- Identify effective methods for customer service
- Identify effective marketing solutions to reach and attract the right market
- And more!
Brown Bag Lunch! Bring your lunch and learn about finding the hidden markets at this special seminar offered in partnership with the City of Austin.
The one thing all businesses need is NEW CUSTOMERS. It’s time to diversify and increase your revenue.
Whether you’ve recently launched a startup or operate an existing business, come receive professional advice on how to find hidden revenue and overlooked marketing gems.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Differentiation of product and service
- Market Segmentation
- Value-added services
- Pricing and Sales terms
- Findin untapped and underserved markets
- Marketing Campaigns