Ready to work with us?
Our work with you on a loan application is not a commitment to lend or extend credit.
Ready to take the next step? Whether it’s time to buy new equipment, scale up your operations, or purchase an additional location, BCL has lending solutions tailored to your needs.
Our business capital loans can be used for most business purposes, including real estate, machinery, accounts, receivable, and working capital, and can be used to finance up to 85% of your project costs.
BCL of Texas Loan Officers can assist in determining your financing needs, financial readiness, and the best loan product for your business. We provide a quick turnaround and provide business consultations as needed to the borrower for the life of the loan.
- Loans from $20,000-$300,000 available, collateral required
- Rates ranging from 7-10% based on project, avg term 3-8 years
- Closing fee up to 1.75%, guarantee fees may apply
In partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, small businesses located in eligible areas are now able to take advantage of new funds that have been allocated for designated counties in the BCL of Texas service area.
Borrowers can use funds for nearly any purpose, such as:
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Owner-occupied & leasehold improvements
- Acquisition of real estate (owner-occupied, with substantial rehab and/or equipment investment)
- Loans from $20,000 to $250,000 available
How to Apply
Small business borrowers must be located within areas with a population of less than 50,000 in eligible counties to be considered. Other requirements may apply.
- Eligible counties include: Brazos, Cameron, Falls, Hidalgo, Hill, Kinney,Kleberg, Limestone, Maverick, McLennan, Robertson, Uvalde, Webb, Zapata
- Projects must be mapped for eligibility per USDA guidelines.
BCL of Texas works with an extensive network of bank partners, Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs), Economic Development Corporations (EDCs), other non-profits and many more to provide the best resources for our customers.
Our loan officers can evaluate your borrowing readiness and can assist you to package your loan for one of our many bank partners. BCL of Texas can also work within our funding network to provide tandem loans, loan guarantees, gap financing and other financing solutions.
Call 888-241-2215 to speak to a loan officer today.