BCL of Texas is excited to offer a seminar called “Face Your Fears to Achieve Growth” from our small business financial readiness series. We understand small business financial statements can be a tedious and sometimes difficult task. But, taking time to think through and maintain a detailed financial plan will help with the long-term success of your business venture.
Our entrepreneurship specialist is ready to empower and equip you with the tools to write a comprehensive business plan and gain the financial success you’re seeking. Join our discussion which will cover creating a Financial Plan.
Who should attend?
- Anyone in the idea stage of starting a business
- Individuals who need technical assistance writing a business plan
- Entrepreneurs and business owners needing to revise current business plan
- Any college student interested or taking business courses
Topics that will be covered in this segment:
- Source and Use of Funds
- Demystifying Business Financials
- Income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Financial Analysis Activities