Applications for this program are closed. Businesses that have already completed the full application have been notified of their award status. There are no additional funds available at this time.
Grant awardees can access the Business Operating Statement needed for reporting here.
Beneficiaries of the TCTX Thrive program you are required to submit monthly proof that the business is open for business and operating. You may submit this documentation via your ZoomGrants account or by email. Detailed instructions on how to complete can be found below:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Download the Business Operating Statement.
- Attach the completed form to the email.
- Attach one of the following supporting documents:
- Recent Monthly Bank Statements showing deposits of business income over $500
- Sales Transaction Receipts no older than 15 days
- Purchase Order(s) no older than 15 days
- Copies of Bid(s) including the proposal amount
- Executed Contract(s) including the contract award amount
This documentation must be provided by the 10th of each month for the 12-month term of the contract. If you have any questions, please contact us at 512-994-2280 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.