Ready to work with us?
BCL of Texas is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Friday, September 20, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 21, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Fort Worth Convention Center
Ballroom 2 – 2nd Level
1201 Houston St.
Fort Worth, TX
Visit Wells Fargo’s LIFT Web Page to register for the Dallas-Ft. Worth Area NeighborhoodLIFT Launch Event. Please register in advance for this event. Walk-ins are welcome, but only registered customers are assured of meeting with a professional to determine eligibility for a NeighborhoodLIFT reservation of $15,000 ($17,500 if you qualify for the First Responder, Military & Teacher benefit).
Admission is Free. Free parking will be available.
The Dallas-Ft. Worth Area NeighborhoodLIFT program:
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians.)
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the city of Dallas or Tarrant County. View Income Limits. View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information.
Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the city of Dallas or Tarrant County
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2- 4-unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home
NOTE: No closings may take place before October 22, 2019.
At the Launch Event You Can:
- Meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to qualify for a first mortgage if you choose.
- Bring a pre-approval letter from any lender, although to receive NeighborhoodLIFT funds you must be approved by a lender on the approved lender list prior to closing.
- Find out if you are eligible for $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 if you qualify for the First Responder, Military & Teacher benefit).
- Sign up for education programs that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
Required Documents for All Attendees:
ALL attendees, those who want to seek pre-approval from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, those who bring a pre-approval from an approved lender and those who bring a pre-approval from other lenders, must bring the following documents for each borrower:
- Gross income amount for borrowers, including primary, second and part-time jobs, as well as overtime, bonuses and commissions
- Proof of any and all other income received, such as Social Security Award letter, retirement and/or pension income, unemployment income, death or disability payments, divorce/court decree for alimony and/or child support, etc.
- Federal tax returns for the past two years (1040s)
- W-2s for the past two years
- Recent two (2) months of personal bank statements; self-employed applicants should also bring recent two (2) months of business bank statements
- Current Profit and Loss Statement for self-employed individuals
Note: If you have a fully executed purchase and sale agreement on a home, please bring it with you.
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
Note: The documents required for determining NeighborhoodLIFT eligibility and for qualifying for a Wells Fargo pre-approval are NOT the same. Please be sure to review both lists.
Not able to attend the launch event on September 20-21? Check back here to see if funds are still available after the event. Contact BCL of Texas for questions about NeighborhoodLIFT at email@example.com.
If you have additional questions, see our FAQs here.
Suite 500 Austin, TX 78701 P: 512.912.9884 F: 512.912.9869 NMLS #1114924