Ready to work with us?
Our work with you on a loan application is not a commitment to lend or extend credit.
The SBA has reopened the Paycheck Protection Program. Read below to see how to get started with your PPP Inquiry Application.
The SBA has reopened the Paycheck Protection Program. As a CDFI and nonprofit community lender, BCL of Texas is authorized to make PPP loans up to $250,000. Businesses needing a larger loan amount will need to apply through a private lender. We are now accepting inquiries for both first and second draws.
To make the application process go as quickly as possible, please follow these steps:
- Review the Required Documents Checklist.
- Gather as many of the required documents as possible.
- Fill out either the 1st Draw PPP application or 2nd Draw PPP application. Please make sure to choose the correct application.
- Fill out the Applicant Certification Form.
- Complete the PPP Inquiry Application through our online portal and attach documents from the checklist.
Note: Inquiry forms are not full applications and do not guarantee a PPP loan through BCL of Texas. If you have additional questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 72 hours for a response to your inquiry. Please do not contact us to follow up on your inquiry until 72 hours have passed, as additional phone calls and emails will only delay our staff, who are working hard to process inquiries as quickly as possible. We share your urgency in getting these funds out to our small business community and will follow up with you as quickly as we are able to.
Suite 500 Austin, TX 78701 P: 512.912.9884 F: 512.912.9869 NMLS #1114924